Those who are from other departments or universities, please contact the Administrators listed below. Please also read the facility’s internal rules “Qualifications for Use”. (Please replace :: with @)
|Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectrometer
Circular dichroism (CD) spectropolarimeter
|Pure water production system|
Once you become qualified to use the instrument, please make your reservation through the Nagoya University Equipment Sharing System.
As a general rule, equipment can be used Monday through Friday, from 8:45 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. For more details, please look at the internal rules “Available Date and Time”.
- JEOL Nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer (NMR), ECA 500
- JASCO Fourier transform-infrared spectrometer, FT/IR-460Plus
- JASCO UV-Visible spectrophotometer, V-550 (190–900 nm)
- JASCO UV-Visible spectrophotometer, V-560 (190–900 nm)
- JASCO Fluorescence spectrophotometer, FP-6600 (220–1010 nm)
- JASCO Circular dichroism spectropolarimeter (CD), J-720
- Yanako Melting-point apparatus, MP-500V
- Organo Pure water production system, PRB-002A
- Article 8. Persons who may use the equipment must meet one of the following items below.
- (i) Faculty and staff members of the Graduate School of Informatics (hereinafter referred to as the “Graduate School”), the School of Informatics (hereinafter referred to as the “Undergraduate School”) or the Institute of Liberal Arts and Sciences, or persons recognized by the Chief Administrator as being equivalent to such persons, students of the Graduate School or the Undergraduate School, and research students of the Graduate School or the Undergraduate School (hereinafter referred to as “Graduate School User”).
- (ii) Faculty and staff members, undergraduate students, graduate students, research students and graduate school research students of Nagoya University (hereinafter referred to as the “University”) other than those prescribed in the preceding item (hereinafter referred to as “Other Departments User”).
- (iii) Persons outside the University who fall under any of the followings (hereinafter referred to as “Non-University User”).
- (a) Employees of the education and research institutes (including private research institutes) who have been recognized as appropriate by the Chief Administrator and have registered for use of Analysis 5 through the Nagoya University Equipment Sharing System.
- (b) Other persons who have been recognized as particularly appropriate by the Chief Administrator and have registered for use of Analysis 5 through the Nagoya University Equipment Sharing System.
- Article 18 (1) Days and times the equipment can be used are Monday through Friday, from 8:45 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. However, days listed in the items below are excluded.
- i) National holidays established by the Act on National Holidays (Act No. 178 of 1948)
- ii) December 28 to January 4 of the following year
- iii) Days established in Article 26 Paragraph (2) of the Nagoya University Employee Working Hours and Leave Rules (Rule No. 50 of April 1, 2004)
- Temporary holidays established by the Chief Administrator.
- (2) If it is recognized as unavoidable circumstances, the Chief Administrator can give permission to use the equipment on the days established in the respective items of Paragraph (1), or out of available times. However, use by those who fall under Article 7 Paragraph (2) and (3) is limited to the days and times prescribed in Paragraph (1).
|YOSHIDA Kumi||Graduate School of Informatics||Chief Administrator|
|TSUKAMOTO Masaki||Graduate School of Informatics||Administrator|
|AOKI Setsuyuki||Graduate School of Informatics||Steering Committee Member|
|ZHANG Hedong||Graduate School of Informatics|
|HIBINO Takashi||Graduate School of Environmental Studies|
|ZINCHENKO Anatoly||Graduate School of Environmental Studies|
|IWAMATSU Sho-ichi||Graduate School of Environmental Studies||Steering Committee Member|
|NAGAO Masahiro||Graduate School of Environmental Studies|
|SHUKU Yoshiaki||Institute of Liberal Arts and Sciences|
|TANIGUCHI Yasuhiro||Technical Center of Nagoya University|